Monday, January 11, 2010

WHO ARE YOU FOLLOWING?

(Dedicated to President Barak Obama of U.SA.)
I have snapped the picture
The picture of my future
With a loving family
Loaded with thoughts heavenly
And zeal of helping mankind
On the desktop of my mind

I have snapped the picture
The picture of my future
As my own boss
To never dine with any evil camp
For in God’s avenue there’s no suicide or loss
As providence and care is His lamp

He could transport you anywhere
As long as you are willing to be there
For a blind man cannot describe a rainbow
Unless the one with eyes makes him know
What type of seeds have you been sowing?
What fruits have you been harvesting?

By:
Blessed Mudiaga Adjekpagbon
Written 6th January 2010.


Comments on poems here by readers:
"...lovely poems...They remind me of some of the Sufi poets and also the Christian metaphysical poets. Elegant and imbued with a quietness that bespeaks a contemplative mind."
---Djelloul Marbrook
www.djelloulmarbrook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment